- 12" 4-ohm Dual Voice Coil Subwoofer
- 1200 Watts Maximum Power
- 400 Watts Nominal Power
- Double Stacked Magnet
- IMPP with Aramid Fiber Composite Cone
- 83 Oz. Ferrite Double Stacked Magnet System
- 3-Layer Woven Radial Surround
- 4-Layer, 2.25" Round Copper Voice Coil
- PI 180 Voice Coil Wire
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Magnet Cover
- Single Sided Push Terminals
- Enclosure use: 0.85 cu. ft To 1.75 cu. ft
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Fresno From California
|if you are looking for good performance at a reosonable price this speaker does the job. I pounded the shI# out of these speakers for a long time and they still sound great. Ps im surprised they are not burned out i wired these speakers in so many different ways that your not supposed to LMAO|
Shawn Pennington From Monticello, Mississippi
|I put two of this in my extended cab Toyota and the rattle the freakin doors off. I put a kenwood 1000 watt amp on them.
Kirk From Ocean Springs
|I have this sub mounted in the trunk of my '04 GTO, powered by a Pioneer GM5300T and for the money the set-up can't be beat.|