Pull up to the stop-light bumping the 400W 8" subwoofer from Kicker. It's
ribbed with Santoprene around the edges for a deep bass that will literally rock the car alarms parked on the street. Sounds are clear, even at high volumes thanks to the constant-contact black-bracing on the woofer cone. This speaker is designed for maximum performance with a dual voice coil and 2 ohms of resistance. You're going to be pumped. Rev up your engine, and blast off!
- Santoprene surround on the edges
- Injection-molded polypropylene cone
- Aluminized coating
- Stamped-steel basket with perimeter venting
- Spiralead tinsel-lead technology
- Polyamide high-temp former
- Dual, high-temp (428 degrees F) voice-coil wire
- Polycotton spider for improved linearity at high volumes
- Priced Per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Tyler Green From Chicago
|I have one of these and a Kicker amp to go along with it. I constructed my own box for the sub and tied it all together. This sub really does shake my car, the seats shake and everything. This is a great product and you will not be dissapointed.|
John Ray From NC
|I bought two of these and hooked them up to an MA Audio Amp and the base is perfect these hit harder than any other subs Ive ever had.|