- 10" Punch Stage 1
- 40 oz. motor structure
- 2" excursion
- 1.5" voice coil
- Molded polypropylene woofer cone with poly-foam surround
- 16-gauge steel bend frame
- Top-mount depth: 5.12"
- Sealed box volume: 0.5-0.85 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.40 cubic feet
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex re-inforcement collar
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Parabolic injection molded ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable ABS trim ring
- Thermoformed polypropylene cone
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Jonathan From Wichita, KS
|I bought this sub to replace a speaker in a home subwoofer with 300 watt's of power. Sounds great. Even with the ohm difference (4 to 8) with the crossover in the sub it sounds awesome. Cant wait to put a couple in my car!|
cedric rustrian From maywood ,california
|cool looks and great sounds my car is all rockford and i couldnt want more out of how it sounds with rockford fosgate|
Myles From San Francisco
|For being 150rms, I am pushing about 160RMS each sub and they handle it well off the 325.1 Mono RF Punch amp. No lows but they hit mids and highs well. If you dont have much space and a tight budget these work fine without any alternator adjusting either. Iv'e got mine each in their own 0.59cu ft box and thats all they need.|