- 12" Punch Stage 1
- 40 oz Motor Structure
- 2" excursion
- 1.5" voice coil
- Molded polypropylene woofer cone with poly-foam surround
- Frequency response: 26-250 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 5.87"
- Sealed box volume: 0.7-1.80 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.79 cubic feet
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Parabolic injection molded ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable ABS trim ring
- Thermoformed polypropylene cone
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Owen From Fort Collins
|This is a great speaker for the price. If you get the right amount of power to it, the thing sounds great and is the perfect amount of bass for a smaller car. Highly recommend if not looking to spend a lot of money|
Muck From Mesa,AZ
|I have 2 of these in a 3cu ft. slot port box. they are pretty good subs for the price. in my box they hit the highs and lows really well.|
jc From Ar
|Had 2 of these in a sealed box, around 3.8sqft, had a shop install them and what ever amp they wanted, they went with a kenwood 460 watt, and the shop said they were the hardest hitting 12's they have had through there in a good while.|