- 12" Punch Stage 1
- 40 oz Motor Structure
- 2" excursion
- 1.5" voice coil
- Molded polypropylene woofer cone with poly-foam surround
- Frequency response: 26-250 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 5.87"
- Sealed box volume: 0.7-1.80 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.79 cubic feet
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Parabolic injection molded ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable ABS trim ring
- Thermoformed polypropylene cone
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Owen From Fort Collins
|This is a great speaker for the price. If you get the right amount of power to it, the thing sounds great and is the perfect amount of bass for a smaller car. Highly recommend if not looking to spend a lot of money|
Muck From Mesa,AZ
|I have 2 of these in a 3cu ft. slot port box. they are pretty good subs for the price. in my box they hit the highs and lows really well.|
jc From Ar
|Had 2 of these in a sealed box, around 3.8sqft, had a shop install them and what ever amp they wanted, they went with a kenwood 460 watt, and the shop said they were the hardest hitting 12's they have had through there in a good while.|