- 12" Punch Stage 1
- 40 oz Motor Structure
- 2" excursion
- 1.5" voice coil
- Molded polypropylene woofer cone with poly-foam surround
- Frequency response: 26-250 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 5.87"
- Sealed box volume: 0.7-1.80 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.79 cubic feet
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- Parabolic injection molded ABS/Acrylic dustcap
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Reversable ABS trim ring
- Thermoformed polypropylene cone
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Owen From Fort Collins
|This is a great speaker for the price. If you get the right amount of power to it, the thing sounds great and is the perfect amount of bass for a smaller car. Highly recommend if not looking to spend a lot of money|
Muck From Mesa,AZ
|I have 2 of these in a 3cu ft. slot port box. they are pretty good subs for the price. in my box they hit the highs and lows really well.|
jc From Ar
|Had 2 of these in a sealed box, around 3.8sqft, had a shop install them and what ever amp they wanted, they went with a kenwood 460 watt, and the shop said they were the hardest hitting 12's they have had through there in a good while.|