- 3 in. Black anodized aluminum coils
- 228 oz Magnet
- High density foam surround
- Woven tensil leads
- Enclosure: 5ft 3"
- Aluminum round wire voice coil
- Hi-temp kapton voice coil former
- 400 oz double stacked strontium magnets
- Patented thermo-cooling motor structure
- Bumped black plate for max excursion
- High roll triple layer ribbed surround
- Double layer progressive spiders
- Dual layer pressed carbon fiber cone
- Ultra strong carbon fiber dust cap
- Rubber sealant gasket
- Vented 40Hz - (2) 5" round x 9.5" deep or slotteed 10" x 5" x 9.5" 50Hz - (2) 8" round x 7" deep or slotted 10" x 5" x 7"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
matt From arkansas
|reasonable price some dont understand about driving to the peak and critisism stands im allways looking for a challenge and this hits it at the correct sequence to the right hz and connections this may blow all but i believe now they need to focus on wattage bring it up more i get the amp and current|
matt From arkansas
|their are 9 to 10 different ways to hook these monsters up two of those diagrams are not menchioned which i work on this product is awsome it can be wired at 0. ohm rating and use multiple amps it all in the connection and wiring the amps some mat not yet be compatible|
shiv From tdad
|mos def loud, but for ryan from tdad, if u want spl go with some pioneer premier's spl editons, orions, or kickers|