- Dual 4-Ohm voice coils
- 200oz. double stacked magnets
- Mounting depth is 8.4"
- Mounting diameter is 16.7"
- Optimum vented box 5.0 Cu/Ft
- Round port diameter: 6" x 17"
- Square port area: 3" x 8.5" x 17"
- Optimum sealed box: 2.5 cu/ft
- Tuning @ 40Hz
- Reinforced ribbed high foam
- Surround technology
- Black powder coated
- Stamped steel basket
- Ultra strong polypropylene dust cap
- Double stacked strontium magnets
- Platinum plated block terminals
- Copper wound voice coils
- Non-pressed paper cone
- Rubber sealant gasket
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mr. Mysoundhurts From Houston
|I have 4 15" L7's in an eclipse doing 1ohm mono on class d amp with 1/0 gauge cable, I only say that so you know I know what I am talking about, I know bass and this underrated superwoofer is an spl machine, yeah it is not as clean or punchy but damn is it loud, I have 2 of them on a Kicker kx1200.1 doing 1ohm mono in my extra jeep and it is crazy loud, vented boxes at 5.5cubic ft each and the port tuned to 35hertz The best BANG for your buck out there, not the best ever, but for the money it will not dissapoint.|
Big Boss From sevierville, TN
|this sub rocks i have 4 of them in the back of my chevy suburban with a boss audio BLX3500M amp pushing them into a 2 ohm load and it literally vibrates everything around me i toke out all the plastic out of the back cuse all the screws kept coming out for serious lows and spl this is a good sub|