- 15-Inch DVC Subwoofer
- For Ported or Sealed Enclosures
- 1-Ohm, or 4-Ohm Operation
- 76mm Dual 2-Ohm + 2-Ohm Voice-Coil
- Fiber-Glass Infused FEA Structured Cone
- Die-Cast Aluminum Chrome Speaker Frame
- Multi-Layer High-Temp VC
- Front-Plate & Voice-Coil Cooling
- Double-Laminated Integrated
- Spider Tinsel-Lead Design
- Push & Insert Wire Terminals
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
rev From las vegas nv
|these subs are alright but not the best, itll probably be my next install if i ever blow my RE audio XXX, but i would recommend for my next use if anything was to happen to my subs....|
Dan From Stevens Point, WI
|I have one of these in 3.49 cubic ft. tuned to 36hz and powered by a hifonics bxi 2608D amp wired to 1 ohm and I'm very impressed with how low and hard this sub hit it has been the most reliable sub I have had great sub for the money.|
lil-mel From l
|for subs I'm a diamond audio fan. i seen two of these subs give a set of 15" D9 Diamonds a run but both cars had problems keeping power supplied to there amps so hope they work out there power supply problems and finaly finish this battle.they both stopped about at 162db. i know they can do better.|