- Rugged Die-cast Aluminum Frame
- Dual spider design with stitched tinsel leads
- Stroker™ technology voice coil with PEI wire
- Powerful Double Stack Magnet Assembly
- Billet aluminum-look cone with chrome-look "C-V" logo.
- Mounting Diameter: 14-3/32" (358mm)
- Mounting Depth: 7-1/8" (181mm)
- Speaker. Displacement: 0.22 cu.Ft /6.2 liters
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.5"
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
drew From nowhere
|i really hate these. I have two of them hooked into 2 individual rockford fosgate 2000 watt amps. i don't really think they're worth much unless you're just looking for a LITTLE extra bass in your car.|
KPIZZLE From DADE COUNTY
|These shits hit hard but dont plan on getting then unless your planning to run the whole 600 watts to it cuz it guzzles power|
Mr.4000 From South Carolina
|These were my first pair of 15's and I love them. I took down a guy with 4 15's. They are great on the lows and quick too. Buy them while they still have them in stock.|