- Premier 6-3/4" Component Speaker Package with 260 Watts Max. Power
- 60 Watts Nominal Power
- Revolutionary Basalt Fiber IMX speaker cones provide ideal performance to deliver amazing sound
- Dual-Layer IMX (Injection Molded Matrix) Aramid/Basalt Fiber Composite Cone
- Butyl Rubber Surround for Smoother Response
- Glass-Imide Voice Coil Bobbin
- OFC Copper Voice Coil Wire
- Conex Damper
- OFC Copper Ring
- 1-1/8" Soft Dome with Magnetic Fluid and Neodymium Magnet
- Rear Chamber Design for Lower Crossover Frequency
- Full Depth Basket for Rich Bass Response
- Audiophile-Grade Outboard Built-in Passive Crossover with -12dB/Oct. LPF/HPF
- Surface (Angled), Flush and Invisible Tweeter Mounting
- 6"x8" and Shallow Mount Adapters Included
- Speaker Grille Included
- Priced per pair
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
E.Penunuri From Nogales Arizona
Nice speakers...can't go wrong..!!
Best for the price...I installed in front doors in a '06 Silverado push by JBL amp...sonud REAL GOOD...!!
J-Rod From Hillsboro.
|Installed these in my 04 Ranger. They are nothing shy of amazing. I am using the pioneer prs amplifier to power these and they can handle full volume without a sweat. You can actually feel them hit you in the chest when the base hits, not to mention your hair dance. Best you can find for the price.|
Ron From Rancho Cucamonga
|So far so good. I replaced a pair of Alpine speakers that the tweeter blew after about a year and a half. Better sound and hopefully will not blow the tweeters!|