- RMS Power Handling: 150-500 watts
- Peak Power Handling: 1000 watts
- 3 Ohm Impedance
- OverRoll Surround
- Polypropylene W-Cone with polyester foam surround
- Floating-Cone Attach Method
- Plateau-Reinforced Spider Attachment
- Radially Cross-Drilled Pole Piece
- Massive Forced-Air-Cooled Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Highly Linear, DMA-Optimized Motor System
- Huge Diameter, Progressive Roll Spider
- Co-Extruded Double Lead Wires
- Ultra-Long Voice Coil
- Top-mount depth: 6-15/16"
- Sealed box volume: 0.875 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.0 cubic foot
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
sense From escondido
|Had some kicker L7s switched to these and right away you can tell your getting quality sound out of them. They hit cleanly|
Malik From Tennessee
|Forget 10's, 12's, & larger. I have 2 8w7's in 2cf^ after displacement on a PPI d3000/1 (1200+ @ 1.5)if you want MORE for a daily you just wanna lose your hearing. LOUD LOW & most importantly I STILL HAVE MY TRUNK AND SPARE|
Feve From Mexico
|i have 2 of this little monters 500rms 3 Ohm each and i cant belive how deep get, the touch every single note with such precision.
switched from 2 Kicker 08S12L72
the best sub you can get for $330