- RMS Power Handling: 150-500 watts
- Peak Power Handling: 1000 watts
- 3 Ohm Impedance
- OverRoll Surround
- Polypropylene W-Cone with polyester foam surround
- Floating-Cone Attach Method
- Plateau-Reinforced Spider Attachment
- Radially Cross-Drilled Pole Piece
- Massive Forced-Air-Cooled Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Highly Linear, DMA-Optimized Motor System
- Huge Diameter, Progressive Roll Spider
- Co-Extruded Double Lead Wires
- Ultra-Long Voice Coil
- Top-mount depth: 6-15/16"
- Sealed box volume: 0.875 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 1.0 cubic foot
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
sense From escondido
|Had some kicker L7s switched to these and right away you can tell your getting quality sound out of them. They hit cleanly|
Malik From Tennessee
|Forget 10's, 12's, & larger. I have 2 8w7's in 2cf^ after displacement on a PPI d3000/1 (1200+ @ 1.5)if you want MORE for a daily you just wanna lose your hearing. LOUD LOW & most importantly I STILL HAVE MY TRUNK AND SPARE|
Feve From Mexico
|i have 2 of this little monters 500rms 3 Ohm each and i cant belive how deep get, the touch every single note with such precision.
switched from 2 Kicker 08S12L72
the best sub you can get for $330