- 6-1/2" two-way component system with outboard crossover and I-mount tweeter mounting kit including Startfish OEM adapter
- Edge-driven UHF dome tweeter
- 2-ohm impedance for extra power (compatible with all factory or aftermarket car stereos)
- Plus One® woven-glass-fiber woofer cone with hi-roll rubber surround
- 1" ultra-high frequency textile dome tweeter with I-Mount™ and Starfish™ for multiple mounting options
- 2-way external crossover network with tweeter level adjustment
- Computer-optimized voice-matched crossovers
- Direct-connect crossover dongle
- Woofer top-mount depth: 2-7/16"
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
josh From Texas
|Sounded great but one of the tweeters has already gave up. I don't play the music too loud so I don 't know|
Elias Rios From Arleta, CA
|After 2 yrs with the Infinity 60.9cs they are still going strong and have not had any signs of giving up. These are mounted on my 2012 GMC Sierra which were perfect since they have a universal type speaker frame that gives you fit options for OEM spaces. The big UHF tweeters not so much, but they are flush mountable which is what I did to not have to cut up the truck too much. Just a couple of small holes for screws and speaker wire.
I'm a DJ mostly playing urban music and latin, so I have many different sounds going through these. Heavy Bass and lots of percussion. I am very pleased with the performance of these speakers as they offer a good range of sound. The only thing is they are a bit too pronounced on the Highs, so I would recommend using the -3db setting on the crossover to limit that from being too tinny. It's great that they have that feature. Anyway like I said 2yrs going strong. I am that guy that still bumps the stereo for all to hear around my Block. It does BANG hard and with good sound. I do have Infinity Kappas in the other speaker spots as well which there is a reason for that. I'd would like to especially Thank "OnlineCarStereo" for having the best pricing around on the Infinity Kappas which actually made it possible to afford such quality products.|
Andrew From California
|I bought these to replace what I thought were blown Focals, but it turned out my cheap amp had a bad channel. Not a total loss, great sound and 90w RMS. Infinity is an amazing product and I would buy again.|