- 12" Brutus Series Subwoofer
- Polypropylene Cone with woven honeycomb structured support body
- Stitched rubber surround for big excursion
- 3" voice coil on a glass fiber former
- 100 Oz. Magnet
- Ported Nickel Plated Back Plate
- Injection molded cone neck support
- Single flat Nomex Spider with woven tinsel leads
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ryan From Spokane, Washington
|I have one of these beasts in a sealed box, 1.25Cubes, and it hits LOW.
The song "I Put On" by Young Jeezy, it hits EVERY note. The bottom note, it hits best.
I've only got 200 watts going to it for now, and it's louder than my buddies 2 12"s on 400 watts.
Definitely one BAD ASS sub. Specially for $70.
I recommend this sub to anyone that wants to be loud, for cheap.|
Robert Padilla From Laramie, WY
|Dude i had a Kenwood KAC 729S it was rated at 300x2 at 2ohms, it was running 2 HiFonics HFi12D4 subs and sounded good, but i switched to a HiFonics TXi 6008 300x2 at 2 ohms, and i got to tell you, the kenwood is not in the same class as HiFonics. The Kenwood just didn't have the power. Hi Fonics can't be beat|
Landrew From Chicago
|Aj I would say Hifonics makes the best amps but Crunch and Hifonics are both engineered by Maxxonics and I'm definetly satisfied with my Crunch amp, if I had to chose otherwise I would say Kenwood, but those are a little pricey.|