The GT5-15 also features JBL’s newest design, combining classic elements with modern ones. GT5-15 handles as much as 300W/1200W (RMS/Peak) • With its fully vented motor structure and rubber-coated tinsel leads, the GT5-15 is able to withstand even the most intense bass assault.
• 15" Single 4 Ohm GT Series Subwoofer
• Power Handling: Peak: 1200 watts/ RMS: 300 watts
• Recommended power range: 150 - 300 watts RMS
• Impedance: Single 4 Ohm
• Frequency response: 25-400 Hz
• Sensitivity: 92 dB
• Single 4 Ohm voice coil
• Completely vented motor structure
• Rubber-coated tinsel leads
- 15" Single 4 Ohm GT Series Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 1200 watts
- RMS: 300 watts
- Recommended power range: 150 - 300 watts RMS
- Impedance: Single 4 Ohm
- Frequency response: 25-400 Hz
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Single 4 Ohm voice coil
- Dual-stacked oversized magnets
- Polypropylene cone woofer
- Rubber surround
- Completely vented motor structure
- Rubber-coated tinsel leads
- (1) GT5-15 15” Single 4-Ohm Subwoofer
- (1) Owner's Manual
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050036930246
- Weight: 20
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Bjorn From Ontario
|I bought these subs for my 78 Cougar and man they hit hard. I am currently running this sub with 2 12" MA's (2channel 500w crunch amp) 15" JBL (300w rms mono JBL amp) great subs for people who are looking for a little extra boom in there cars.|
darin From custer
|I got 1 of these for my 1998 dodge stratus and it rocks, it kills my old 12in sony 12. the lows are awesome. It was well worth the price.|
Kevin From Michigan
|I just picked up these subs about a week ago and I love them. I upgraded from 10's to these 15's and the bass difference is amaizing even with running the same ammout of power. I'm running 500 watts RMS on these @ 2 ohms with my rockford amp and they hit hard as hell.|