- Impedance: Dual 4 ohms
- RadialVent Ridgid Cast Aluminum Chassis
- RadialVent cooling directs airflow around the voice coils for increased power handling
- Dual 4 Ohm Voice Coils
- 2-3/4" 4-Layer Voice Coils
- SureSet impedance selection provides simple impedance selection as well as overdrive protection
- 2" peak to peak excursion for devastatingly accurate, deep bass output from small sealed enclosures
- Rugged input terminals accept bare 8 gauge wire or pin connectors
- Integral sealing gaskets ensure tight seals for any mounting configuration
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Ebrahim From Orlando, Fl
|I got an Orion Cobalt 800.1 amplifier and they are getting 400 watts a piece and they are the best sub woofers I ever had in my KIA. Also they beat the crap out of my Schosche EFX series sub woofers I had.|
Kyle From Scottsburg, Indiana
|I Bought these subs to go in my camaro hoping they would run close with Rockford Fosgate's P2. Sure enough on 1000w kenwood (500w to each) they are some of the CLEANEST sounding subwoofers I've ever heard. They hit their best on low Fqs. High-No as well but will still impress Your friends.|