- Basket Style: Cast aluminum diamond cut finish & Sand finish black texture coating
- Cooling Technology: Magnet motor heatsink with heat-pump
- Spider Construction: Quad layer, linear progressive conex spiders
- Tinsel Leads: Integrated high-current 4-layer round leads
- Voice Coil Construction: 3" black aluminum 4 layer voice coil former
- Magnet: Ultra saturated, high "BL" magnetic motor gap & One-piece extended pole technology
- Surround Material: Over size double laminated stitched surround
- Terminals: Direct connect 10 gauge wire
- X-MAX: 26-30mm PEAK-TO-PEAK
- Washer plate thickness: 14mm
- Cone Material: Fiber reinforced paper composite cone
- Magnet Weight: 14 lbs.
- Speaker Weight: 35 lbs.
- SPL @ 1w/1m: 89dB
- Mounting Depth: 7.9"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mitchell From Birmingham, Al
|I got 3 of these in a 1998 Tahoe and they are blown my world away! Very deep and crisp bass and excellent lows! I put them in a triple sealed ground shaker box i have to say i'm pleased with the cadence brand.|
Bassheadx From Carrollton, Ga
|This is THE BEST sub ive ever heard.
These will kill Kicker L7s anyday.
Unlike the Cadence GTX, wich only seems to pickup lows, this picks up mid-highs and lows, very lows.
I give 3 thumbs up... really!|
Goose From Americus Ga
|I replaced my 2 kicker cvr 15s with 2 of these and it blew them away!!! The sound quality is amazing absolutly the best speaker ive ever herd. Its well worth the money.|