This super Car Audio Subwoofer features an Inverted Apex Surround that increases surface area and Xmax allowing for increased volume displacement and higher SPL as well as a progressive, layered spider that eliminates break in time and lowers distortion resulting in improved sound quality.
This subwoofer has a dual layer thermal management system that incorporates Spider Plateau Venting, a mechanical cooling process that targets cool air at the voice coil, and an integrated t-yoke heatsink that helps eliminate excess temperature for long term performance. The glass fiber cone offers excellent stiffness to weight ratio providing outstanding sensitivity.
- Inverted Apex Surround Increases Surface Area Resulting in Increased Volume Displacement and SPL.
- 2.5" Aluminum Voice Coil
- Spider Plateau Venting Targets Cool Air at Voice Coil for Improved Thermal Performance
- Radial, Ribbed T-Yoke Helps Dissipates Heat to Help Improve Sound Quality by Reducing Distortion
- Layered, Progressive Spider Requires No Break In Period
- Cast Aluminum Basket Reduces Resonance for Improved Sound Quality
- 15" Dual 2 Ohm TR75 Series Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 1500 watts
- RMS: 750 watts
- Top-mount depth: 8.375"
- Frequency Response: 20 - 130Hz
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Polypropylene cone woofer
- Compression molded NBR surround
- 2.5" high temperature dual 2 ohm voice coil
- 8 gauge nickel compression terminals
- Extended pole for smooth, linear, piston drive
- Die cast aluminum basket
- Black anodized aluminum dust cap
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442352814
- Weight: 30
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
corey From thomasville ga
bought 4 of theses with a te 4001d mtx amp and 3 kinetic 1600 batterys and a 250 amp alternator in a s10 and flexes my front window the amp is to much for the subs but amps 1/3 power and it does wonderful
Nathen From Ohio
|These subs are some great subs when powered correctly. The 1st guy with the 2 sony amps was pushing 900watts into these 600watt subs. That's why they blew. Amp and Subs have to be paired correctly to prevent them from blowing.|
bass luvah From Vancouver, BC, CA
|Ihad 2 of these pushed through 2 1.5 farad caps buy 2 sony XM-GTR6001 600RMS amps these speakers are history and the amps are at 1/3 gain Im going to try 2 soundstream SPLX152 15"|