- Peak: 1200 Watts
- RMS: 350 Watts
- Woofer Cone Material: Interlaced Basalt/Carbon Fiber Reinforced IMPP Cone
- Woofer Cone Design: Cone Reinforcement Arcs
- Surround: Wide Roll, Three-Layer Fiber Woven Radial
- Voice Coil: 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil
- Voice Coil: Wire Copper
- Voice Coil Bobbin: Phenol Resin Coated Glass Cloth
- Damper (Spider): Aramid Fiber
- Damper Ring: Yes
- Top Plate: Standard
- Projected Pole Yoke with Vented Pole
- Magnet Construction: Double Mass High-Power (83oz)
- Basket Design: Stamped Basket with Magnet Cover
- Gasket ABS
- Wire Terminals: Integrated Single-Sided Silver Compression Terminals
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 750 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Ohm Rating: D2 (1 or 4 ohm) D4 (2 or 8 ohm)
- Recommended Enclosure: 0.65 - 1.25 Cubic Feet
- Dimensions: 277 mm x 162 mm
- Mounting Depth: 5-5/8 143 mm
- Accessory Grill: UD-G258
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
mrfuzzles92 From Memphis TN
|I put one of these in my car and it hits hard, won't shatter any windows though. its totally capable of 120 db and runs fine at 600 rms. however at high volumes it seems to drop out at anything over 80hz. but definitely a good buy.|