You've fine-tuned your car, now fine-tune your car's audio with a db component system. Components give you the ability to create incredible sound despite the limits of a car's acoustic environment. And don't worry about space or fit. You can choose a 5-1/4 inch or 6-1/2 inch system—either one will add the extra adrenaline and the great style you tuners crave, and all at a surprisingly affordable price.
- 250W Max
- 100W Rated Power
- Dynamic Balance® Polymer/Mica Composite Cones are stiff yet lightweight for big sound, small distortion.
- A 1-inch Liquid-Cooled Silk/Polymer composite Dome Tweeter with Neodymium magnet gives db Series component systems clear, detailed highs.
- Low-mass 2-Layer Kapton Voice Coil-Kapton's high melting temperature (725°F/400°C) ensures high power handling and kick-butt reliability.
- Pole Plate Heat Sink promotes better heat dissipation for superior power handling and reliability.
- Component models use a 2nd-order Butterworth outboard crossover for component system sound - at a coaxial price. The crossovers also feature an electronic tweeter protection circuit so your tweeters deliver reliable high output sound from any source.
- Component models have a vented crossover housing and hidden wire channels for an easier, more professional-looking install.
- Authorized Internet Dealer