- 720W Max
- 360W Rated Power
- 12" Single voil subwoofers optimized for high performance in virtually any enclosure type: sealed, vented and band pass.
- Wrap-around Rubber Gasket seals the sub in your enclosure for airtight performance.
- State-of-the-art laser-based Klippel measurement technology perfectly centers the subwoofer's voice coil in the magnetic field, improving X-max and BL linearity, and the sub's micro and macro dynamics, for deep, precise, bass!
- Black Matt-finish Composite Cones are unbelievably stiff for real gut-pounding bass.
- Injection molded ABS dust cap also stiffens the cone to suppress unwanted resonance for incredible low distortion, high impact bass response.
- Big beefy magnet structure and motor assembly for high output bass with tight control.
- Durable Butyl Rubber Surround for consistent, reliable performance.
- Four-layer vented voice coil runs cool while your music stays hot.
- Vented pole piece for higher efficiency and ultra-high power handling.
- Fast-On wire terminals for quick, secure hookups.
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Weight: 30
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Clark From kansas
|Used sub on my boat with 4 polk db651 with a kenwood amp. The sound is amazing for the price of these speakers. Would defintely recommend!|
Brandon From Michigan
|Purchased this product and hooked it up to a lanzar 2400 watt amp on only one channel, and inverted it in a bassworx box.Worked flawlessly, was highly impressed with the high quality sound that it pumped out. Sounded great although i would recommend keeping the wattage around 1000.|