- 1100W RMS Power
- 275W Peak Power
- Significantly improved power handling capabilities
- Offers nearly 20 percent higher Xmax than many competitors
- Increased reliability: with fully vented motor structure and rubber-coated tinsel
- Able to withstand even the most intense bass assault
- Dual-stacked, oversized magnets
- Based on a solid motor structure featuring two large magnets covered by the classic JBL rubber ring.
- VMAx 14,2mm
- Mounting Depth 5-5/16"
- Frequency Response 30Hz - 500Hz
- Sensitivity 91dB
- Impedance 2 or 8 Ohms
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050036931007
- Weight: 13
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Deep From Rohnert Park, C.A.
|This ten sounds so awesome on my drop top. It's one of the most amazing sounding subs. Clean tight bass and it is a ten so it doesn't hit super hard unless you playing some bay slapps but its quality sound that im looking for. This runs great on my alpine mono amp.|