he JBL GT5-10D 10" Car Subwoofer features dual 4-ohm voice coil and a vented motor structure, and offers 1100 watts of peak power handling. The JBL GT5-10D 10" Car Subwoofer also features JBL’s newest design, combining classic elements with modern ones. With its fully vented motor structure and rubber-coated tinsel leads, the GT5-10D is able to withstand even the most intense bass assault.
• 10" Dual 4 Ohm GT5 Series Subwoofer
• Power Handling: Peak: 1000 watts/ RMS: 275 watts
• Frequency response: 30 - 500 Hz
• Sensitivity: 91 dB
• Impedance: 4 Ohms
• Recommended power range: 150 - 275 watts RMS
• Fully vented motor structure for smoother response
- 10" Dual 4 Ohm GT5 Series Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 1000 watts
- RMS: 275 watts
- Recommended power range: 150 - 275 watts RMS
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Frequency response: 30 - 500 Hz
- Sensitivity: 91 dB
- Fully vented motor structure for smoother response
- Rubber-coated tinsel leads help to protect the leads against wear and harsh use
- Double stacked magnets covered in a classic black rubber ring
- Polypropylene woofer cone material
- Hi-roll rubber surround
- Progressive spider
- 12" Dual-Voice-Coil Subwoofer
- 1100 Watt Peak Power Handling
- 88 dB Sensitivity
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050036931007
- Weight: 13
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Deep From Rohnert Park, C.A.
|This ten sounds so awesome on my drop top. It's one of the most amazing sounding subs. Clean tight bass and it is a ten so it doesn't hit super hard unless you playing some bay slapps but its quality sound that im looking for. This runs great on my alpine mono amp.|