- 1100W RMS Power
- 275W Peak Power
- Significantly improved power handling capabilities
- Offers nearly 20 percent higher Xmax than many competitors
- Increased reliability: with fully vented motor structure and rubber-coated tinsel
- Able to withstand even the most intense bass assault
- Dual-stacked, oversized magnets
- Based on a solid motor structure featuring two large magnets covered by the classic JBL rubber ring.
- VMAx 14,2mm
- Mounting Depth 5-5/16"
- Frequency Response 30Hz - 500Hz
- Sensitivity 91dB
- Impedance 2 or 8 Ohms
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050036931007
- Weight: 13
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Deep From Rohnert Park, C.A.
|This ten sounds so awesome on my drop top. It's one of the most amazing sounding subs. Clean tight bass and it is a ten so it doesn't hit super hard unless you playing some bay slapps but its quality sound that im looking for. This runs great on my alpine mono amp.|