- Black stamped steel speaker frame
- Dual 4-Ohm voice coils (2 ohm or 8 ohm final impedance)
- 4-Layer high temp 2.5" aluminum VC assembly
- Hi-excursion rubber surround
- Nickel-plated push & insert speaker wire terminals
- Dual flat Nomex spider material
- Ported nickel-plated back-plate disperses heat
- High strength ABS motor cover
- Black chrome gasket
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 806576216575
- Weight: 16
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
guess From Susanville
|I need a new amp for these bad boys, they over heat the amp everytime i play one song because they are hitting so hard its amazing, but sad for my amp and my pocket...im gonna use my brothers JL 1000/1 on these things and see how much they can handle, great price and great quality, always impressed by Hifonics products.|
John From Orlando FL
|Best subwoofer i ever owned. I'm pushing 1200 watts to 2 12s and it hits harder then my friends kicker L7 15s. great price|
Ryan From Denver
|Amazing subs for the price. Got 2 with the 1600 watt Brutus amp in slot port box and it rattles my vision....scary thing is I know I can turn it up more.|