- 150w Amplifier Built-in
- 200mV-3V Input Sensitivity
- Variable 12dB 50-150Hz LP Crossover
- Variable 12dB 45Hz Bass Boost
- 1800 Phase Switch
- >95dB Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- 0.05% Total Harmonic Distortion
- Remote Gain Control Included
- Dimensions: 3"h x 9.5"w x 14.5L
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Southern Rail From South Carolina
Wanted a little more bass in my truck, a F-150 supercrew. Installed under back seat, small package, decent sound. For the size and the affordability, you can't really go wrong.
Dave From Australia
|Very nice and small setup, although this is only a 8" slim sub it is very strong for 150rms, extremely clear sub audio, I was hesitating about getting this or a proper sub and amp setup but I decided to try this out, very happy with this setup I paid $250 for it bit much but worth it|