The MTX JackHammer is simply the largest most lethal subwoofer on the market today. Developed from the demented minds of some serious bass heads the JackHammer T99 and TS99 deliver all of the SPL they promise and more. Incorporating numerous technologies that MTX has honed over 30 years in making the best subwoofers in car audio, the JackHammer is the culmination of all that is good in the subwoofer world.
A huge 6.5" voice coil, 56+ lb magnet and sand cast aluminum basket are essential components in the engineering of this massive subwoofer. Standing almost 2 feet tall and weighing north of 369 lbs. the JackHammer is designed for those that want to stand out and be known as the baddest sound on the block.
- 6000W RMS
- 10000W MAX Power
- Description 22" Subwoofer
- Impedance Dual 2 Ohm
- Frequency Response (±3dB) 20Hz - 150Hz
- Voice Coil 6.5" (16.51 cm)
- Magnet Weight 56.25 lbs (900 oz)
- Mounting Depth 24" (60.99 cm)
- Cut Out Diameter 22 1/4" (56.52 cm)
- Volume Displacement (Sd x Xmax) 653.29 cu in
- Speaker Displacement 2.06 cu ft
- Sealed Enclosure Net Volume 5.47 cu ft
- Vented Enclosure Net Volume 10.2 cu ft
- Tuning Frequency 29Hz
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442351350
- Weight: 408
- Sku: TS992222
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- This item is not available for International Shipping
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Passer by From US
|I agree. Mr. Lincoln the liar didnt look at the specs and saw that 10 of these would weight about as much as his Lincoln. No car is going to hold 2 tons of weight.|
The Truth From Reality States
|The guy claiming to have 10 of these in a Lincoln Towncar is a liar. The sheer mass of these and required airspace, you'll need at least a Chevy commercial van... but hey, someone believed him.|
Blethery From Manaburgin
I have 10 of these in a Lincoln Towncar and it just sounds silly. Last week it caused my gas tank to rupture and explode causing me great harm. I only recommend these subs to people with strong gas tanks