The terminator subwoofer is loaded with MTX engineering technology including Spider Plateau Venting that ensures trouble free performance and an Assymetrical Linear Drive System that limits distortion ensuring unbeatable performance. If you are looking for a great subwoofer that won't break your bank look no further. The Terminator sub is still one badass bass pounder...
- ALDS Asymmetrical Linear Drive System with a Flat Progressive Spider and Extended Pole Piece for Smooth, Linear, Piston like Drive
- Exclusive Spider Plateau Venting Cooling System Cools at the Voice Coil
- Rubber Surround for Greater Durability and Longevity of the Sub
- Product Highlihgts:
- 10" 4-ohm subwoofer
- polypropylene woofer cone with durable rubber surround
- power range: 75-150 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 29 Hz - 160 Hz
- sensitivity: 85.1 dB
- top mount depth: 4-11/16"
- cut out diameter: 9.19"
- volume displacement: 21.21 cubic inches
- sealed box volume: 0.75 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 1.45 cubic feet
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442352234
- Weight: 8
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
L Pro From Florida
I have three of these in my accord could use a better enclosure but with a pre-amp/bass enhancer they pump out real nice.....