2-Way Component System: 6.5-inch (165 mm) Woofer, 1-inch (25 mm) Aluminum Dome Tweeter Our reference quality ZR component speakers are made for those seeking the highest possible levels of audio performance and are the pinnacle of the JL Audio component speaker lineup.
The ZR650-CSi features 6.5-inch (165 mm) component woofers with Kurt Müller cones and suspensions, precision-machined field plates and die-cast alloy baskets. The woofer design benefits from JL Audio's vast woofer design experience and advanced modeling systems. The ZR component tweeters included in this system feature 1-inch aluminum domes with rubber-roll suspensions that damp unwanted ringing while delivering spectacular high-frequency extension. A flush-mounting fixture with a classy electro-formed ring provides a sophisticated touch in any installation. ZR crossover networks are bi-amp capable and built with super-premium component parts, including U.S.-made Mills™ resistors mounted on an extruded aluminum heat sink, polypropylene capacitors, and segmented air-core inductors.
Five levels of tweeter attenuation are provided, as well as four levels of mid-range presence adjustment, for twenty possible voicing combinations! Woofer grilles are included, each consisting of a black grille tray and a black steel mesh grille with an electroformed "ZR" logo.
- 6.5" Evolution ZR Series 2-way Component Car Speakers
- Made In Germany
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 450 watts per set / 225 watts per channel
- RMS: 170 watts per set / 85 watts per channel
- Tweeter Specifications:
- 1.00" Silk Aluminum Dome Tweeter
- Soft Rubber Suspension
- Ferrofluid Cooling/Damping Neodymium Magnet
- Flush-mount and Surface-mountable
- Top-mount depth: 0.40"
- Cutout Dimensions: 1.72"
- Crossover Specifications:
- 2-way Crossover Network w/ 1st Order Low-Pass and 2nd Order High-Pass Circuit
- Premium Polypropylene Film Capacitors
- Air-core inductors and non-inductive Mills™ resistors
- 5-Position Adjustable Tweeter Output Level
- 4-position Mid-range Presence Control
- Polyswitch Tweeter Protection
- Width: 4.17"
- Height: 1.72"
- Depth: 5.84"
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Efficiency: 89.5 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- Frequency Response: 48 Hz - 25 KHz ± 3 dB
- Recommended Power Range: 25 - 175 watts per channel
- Woofer Specifications:
- Mineral-Filled Polypropylene Cone Body
- Butyl Rubber Surround
- Die-Cast Alloy Frame/Basket
- Elevated Frame Cooling
- 1.00" Voice Coil on Kapton® Former
- Low-Profile, Symmetrical Roll Spider
- Dynamic Motor Analysis (DMA) Optimized Motor
- Black Steel Mesh Grille with JL Audio Logo Included
- Top-mount depth: 2.65"
- Cutout Dimensions: 5.56"
- Product Highlights:
- component speaker system includes two 6-3/4" woofers, 2 tweeters, two external crossovers, and two woofer grilles
- mineral-filled polypropylene woofer with butyl rubber surround
- cast aluminum frame with Elevated Frame Cooling
- 1" aluminum dome tweeter
- 2-way external crossover with 5-position tweeter level and 4-position midrange control
- 4-ohm impedance
- power range: 25-85 watts RMS (255 watts peak)
- frequency response: 48-25,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 89.5 dB
- depth: 2-11/16"
- UPC: 699440911221
- Weight: 14
- Sku: 91122
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Justin From canada
|Unreal sound. So clear and loud|
CCI From CNY
Truly an Amazing set of Speakers. As good as live music and you will hear parts of music that you don't hear 99% of the time.
Mike From Tallahassee, FL
Excellent speakers. Pristine quality. A night and day improvement over my prior Boston SR speakers. Not much else to say about them other than they're jaw-droppingly clear at all volumes and have amazing reproduction for all types of music. Bass hits hard enough-- not too hard, just right.