The Black Air Speakers deliver music with total integration thanks to the perfectly matched composite fiber glass woofer and silk dome tweeter offering studio quality sound, while the versatile mounting options allow for multi position tweeter installation. The engineered design features a cast alloy basket, over-sized magnet, and machined alloy gasket to maximize the appearance of this performance speaker.
- Power Handling:
Peak: 720 watts per set (360 watts each side)
RMS: 240 watts per set (120 watts each side)
- Fiberglass cone made from a 3 layer honeycomb fiberglass
- Polyurethane surround for fast precise damping
- 1-1/2" (38mm) Silk dome tweeter
- Aluminum alloy front gasket
- Removable steel mesh grill for excellent protection
- Single spider for control and stability of the woofer cone
- Alloy torsion basket offers strength and thermal power handling
- Screw terminals firmly hold heavy gauge wire in place
- Extended low frequency response with extreme accuracy
- Separate passive crossover network
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Joseph Newton From New Orleans, La
I have been researching this brand for a long time. It sw them on this sight and at the time the price was out of reach for a bet of components, so I decided to go with coaxial speakers for the same size. Now that the price has come down I was more than willing to purchase these. The sound is a amazing, the clarity they bring to my front stage, makes me wish I never waited to order these 6.5 speakers. Even though my van takes 5.25 and 6x9 in the front stage my oter kenwoods begun to song muddy and the 5.25 had begun to pop ( most likely from overpowering them). I am just waiting now to order 2 sets of Vibe's 6x9s to finish my highs and mids off completely.