This monster SuperWoofer weighs over 400 pounds so you may need to plan for some vehicle modifcations including suspension and electrical upgrades. The JackHammer is also an engineering marvel that incorporates key technologies that make it unbelievable. The units starts with a sand cast aluminum basket and 56.25 pound magnet structure causing the unit to stand over 3 feet tall.
- Patented corner surround design allows for unmatched one-way excursion
- Carbon fiber and glass fiber dust cap with aluminum honeycomb center
- Expanded polypropylene cone with mica filler for reduced mass and increased stiffness
- FEA designed progressive roll spider with 10 AWG integrated tinsel leads
- Aluminum shorting ring
- 6.5" voice coil with 17 AWG high temperature aluminum wire
- Aluminum heatsink to maintain the optimum voice-coil temperature
Internally, the unit features a 6.5" high termperature voice coil with 17 AWG aluminum wiring allowing the subwoofer to achieve 2.5" of one-way excursion, or Xmax, and the ability to handle 4000 watts RMS. An aluminum shorting and progressive roll spider reduce distortion allowing the subwoofer to play loud and clear even at high output. This unit also features a patented surround design that enables it to move more air than any other subwoofer being manufactured today.
The carbon and glass fiber dustcap has an excellent stiffness to weight ratio increasing sensitivity so the unit is able to deliver high SPL at lower power levels. The high roll surround uses a patented design that increases Xmax and delivers the 2.5" Xmax. The unit is completed with 8 AWG set screw terminals on both voice inputs allowing large power wire to be used to ensure voltage loss is minimized and the subwoofer receives all the power you can send to it.
- Patented Corner Surround Design Allows for Unmatched One-Way Excursion
- Carbon Fiber and Glass Fiber Dust Cap with Aluminum Honeycomb Center
- Expanded Polypropylene Cone with Mica Filler for Reduced Mass and Increased Stiffness
- FEA Designed Progressive Roll Spider with 10 AWG Integrated Tinsel Leads Woven in to Allow for 2.5" of Linear Cone Movement One Way
- Aluminum Shorting Ring
- 6.5" Voice Coil with 17 AWG High Temperature Aluminum Wire in a Flat Wound, Long-Excursion Design Incorporating 2.5" of Xmax
- Aluminum Heatsink to Maintain the Optimum Voice-Coil Temperature
- Product Highlights:
- 24" Dual 2 Ohm Jackhammer Subwoofer
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 8000 watts
- RMS: 4000 watts
- Frequency Response: 20 - 150Hz
- Sensitivity: 92dB
- Resonance Frequency (Fs): 20Hz
- Xmech: 2.5-inches
- Xmax: 1.350-inches
- Recommended power range: 2000 - 4000 RMS
- Expanded Polypropylene Cone with mica filler
- Patented Corner Surround Design
- FEA Designed Progressive Roll Spider with 10 AWG Integrated Tinsel Leads
- Aluminum Shorting Ring
- Sand Cast aluminum basket
- 8 AWG set screw terminals
- 6.5" Voice Coil with 17 AWG High Temperature Aluminum Wire
- 56.25 pound Magnet
- Top-mount depth: 24.00"
- Cutout diameter: 22.25"
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442352128
- Weight: 435
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.