The GT-BassPro12 woofer features improved motor-structure venting for thermal protection and a progressive spider to ensure superior mechanical reliability even at the highest output levels. Its amplifier delivers maximum power and the flexibility to connect to any factory-installed or aftermarket head unit. And with the system’s included remote level control, which lets you adjust the bass level from the driver’s seat.
- Amplified enclosure loaded with one 12" JBL subwoofer
- Two 25 amp fuses (1 installed/1 extra)
- 12" Speaker input harness
- Wired remote level control
- 16.5' Remote level control cable (RJ-25 plug on both ends)
- Two 3/8" Self-tapping screws
- JBL GT-BassPro12 Owner's Manual (English/ German/ Spanish/ French/10 Other languages)
- 12" GT Series subwoofer
- Power Handling: Peak: 450 watts/ RMS: 150 watts
- Oversized, stacked magnets to increase magnetic flux
- Frequency response: 35Hz – 120Hz
- Subwoofer material: Polypropylene
- Woofer surround type: Butyl Rubber
- 12" Single Ported Subwoofer Enclosure
- Round Slipstream port
- Finish Material: Carpet
- Dimensions: 12"D x 22-1/2"W x 14-5/8"H
- GT Series Mono block Car Amplifier counter sunk into back panel of enclosure
- RMS Power Rating: 150 watts
- Max power output: 450 watts x 1 chan.
- Frequency response: 35-120 Hz
- Eight gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 50mV-4V
- High level: 0.4V-16V
- Variable low-pass filter (40-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic filter (24 dB at 15 Hz)
- Phase Shift: 0-180°
- Damping factor: 200
- Wired 16-1/2' remote bass level control included
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Auto turn-on
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Screw terminals for power, ground, and remote turn-on
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 050036313216
- Weight: 45
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.