- Six 1-1/8" Self-tapping screws
- Manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ Portuguese)
- One 8" Pioneer shallow mount subwoofer
- Adhesive backed foam gasket
- works in free-air applications
- mounting depth: 2-5/8"
- box volume: 0.5 cubic feet
- sensitivity: 86 dB
- 8" shallow subwoofer with dual 2-ohm voice coils
- mica-injected resin cone
- handles up to 150 watts RMS (600 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 20-200 Hz
||86 dB at 1 watt
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)
|Ideal Ported Box Volume (cubic feet)
|RMS Power Range (Watts)
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)
|Bottom Mount Depth (inches)
|Port diameter (inches)
|Top Mount Depth (inches)
|Ideal Sealed Box Volume (cubic feet)
|Port length (inches)
|Dual Voice Coil
||20 - 200 Hz
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 884938234856
- Weight: 16
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.