- Nominal Diameter: 13.5 inches (343 mm)
- Continuous Power Handling: 500 Watts
- Dual 4 Ohm 2.75" diameter, 4-layer voice coils
- Xmax (one-way, linear): 0.85" (21.6 mm)
- Sealed Enclosure Range: 1.0-2.0 cu.ft. (28.3-56.6 liters)
- Ported Enclosure Range: 1.5-2.5 cu.ft. (42.5-70.8 liters)
- VRCT Technology
- W-ConeT Technology
- Elevated Frame Technology
- Floating Cone Attach Technology
- NeckVentT Technology
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
THETNT From Grand Rapids, MI
I had two 13W6v2 hooked up to a Memphis M-class 1100D amp, and controlled by a Pioneer Premier Head Unit. They settled in and blended nicely with the highs and created such a full soundstage. But when you wanted to turn them up and really perform, they were ready as I 147.3 with just one at 600 watts and could hit mid 150s with both of them. Definitely worth the money.
showtime From ontario ca
|i have a 13.5 w6v2 witha ported box and a TMA 1000/1 which does 1000.1 at 1 ohm 750 at 2ohms. all hooked up to an alpine head unit. the sub hits so hard girls hair moves!!! and it sounds so clean that the louder you go, the harded it hits. it never distorts. it hits as hard as 2 12s|
Josh From Boston, MA
|I recently picked up a single driver and have a 500/1 to power it. I literally cannot believe the SQ that comes out of this woofer. I've owned 12" W3's & W3v2's, and even 10" W3v3's and nothing has ever come close to these. Although the price is a bit steep, they're worth every penny. I've heard W7's and while they're loud as hell, they don't come close to the quality of sound reproduction that that W6v2's are capable of. stop thinking about it ant just buy some!|