- Nominal Power: 150W
- Max Music Power: 800W
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohm
- Sensitivity: 91dB/W
- Frequency Response: 20-4500Hz
- Magnet Weight: 25 oz.
- Displacement: 0.060cu.ft / 1.69 liters
- Cutout Hole: 11" Dia.
- Mounting Depth: 5 3/4"
- IMPP Composite Cone: reduce distortion, reproduces rich bass sound
- Large Strontium Magnet: produces loud & tight bass
- 4-Layer, Long Voice Coil Design: high power and long excursion capability
- Extended Pole Yoke
- Extended Excursion Design
- Large Binding Post
- Best Tuned Parameters: CAD computer simulations were used to achieve powerful bass performance, superb sound quality and extreme reliability
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
julio rosales From juarez mexico
This is one of the best speakers I owned. I have had top of the line JL,VEGAS,ORION and this little Pioneers are just about the same.
Jacob From Alabama
|I've got 2 of these in a Bandpass box and they beat almost as hard as my Memphis 12. They can be heard about a mile up the road. Great for the price.|
B-A-K-E-R From Middlebury, Indiana
|This sub is worth its money in sound and performance. Havent found an amp yet that will blow these. I bought two 12's six months ago and they keep on pounding harder than all the boys on the block.|