Enjoy deep bass kicks without breaking the bank. The 300 W Kicket COMP subwoofer kicks at 4 ohms. You really hear the basenotes because this sub blasts away at the bottom end of the frequency spectrum-as deep as 30 Hz. A high-temperature voice-coil wire withstands heat up to 428 degrees F, so you can jam all day to your favorite artist. Pick one up today and start rock'n.
- Double stitch surround
- Semi-progressive, poly-cotton spider
- Spiralead tinsel-lead technology
- High-temp (428 degrees F) voice-coil wire
- Ribbed foam surround with supporting ABS logo trim ring
- Polypropylene cone with carbon fill
- ISD and constant back-bracing on cone eliminates distortion
- Stamped-steel basket with coil-cooling perimeter venting
- Priced Per Speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Cameron From Oklahoma
|This is a great subwoofer for the money. Friend had them in a sealed box powered by a class AB Sony amplifier. They sounded nice until the volume was really high, 23 out of 32. They are more spl than sq.|
mighi From orange county ca
|i have 2 of this subs in dual sealed truck box at 1.19 cu ft per side wired in parallel down 2ohms with an alpine mrp500 amp this subs have good sound quality deep crisp bass great subs for a low price verry happy with this subs|
Tyler B. From Gp Oregon
|I have 4 of these in my single cab toyota, pushed off a 1000 watt kicker amp. With the kenwood tweets you know. I be slumpin' down da block!!|