The Kenwood KSC-SW10 brings quality bass to your vehicle interior with 150W power amplifier, dual voice coil and passive radiator. The Kenwood KSC-SW10 active subwoofer is compatible with virtually any type of car radio thanks to its compatibility with line level or speaker level.
- Compact, active bass tube
- 7.0 inch 150W active system
- Dual voice coil 180mm concave subwoofer and passive radiator
- Aluminium Die-casting Back-Frame and Front Aluminium Plate
- 1 RCA Input & Speaker Level Input for Easy Up-grade
- Supplied with Wired Remote (Gain/LPF Frequency/Phase Switch)
- Includes velcro straps
- can be mounted flat under a seat in the passenger compartment
- Can accept either line level (RCA) or speaker level.
- Size: 14-1/2" width x 3-11/16" height x 8-13/16 depth
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Mike Pack From Texas
|Really enjoy this unit. Had a Kenwood WOOX 100 amp unit prior to this I used for years before it gave up the ghost. Great for under the back seat of my extended cab pick-up. The remote volume and frequency selection unit makes it easy to fine tune. Doesn't have the thump of my wife's 1,600 watt system but gives good added bass.|
R Miller From Chicago, IL
|This compact unit gives a very solid boost to the low end. If you 're looking for a sub unit to shake the windows out of your car, this isn't it. If you want a nice mature, balanced sound good for any style of music, I don't know how you could go wrong with this item. Installed in a 2000 VW Beetle with a JVC head unit.|
Larry From Connecticut
|This was mounted under the drivers seat in our car. It really added depth to the lower-mid and bass end, and made the overall sound of the system sound more balanced and real. The remote adjustment is very convenient although it makes you want to tinker with the bass mix on each song, just because you can. The bass is tight and very well controlled at normal listening levels, but if you want people to hear you in the next county these aren't for "boom car" enthusiasts. Good quality, compact, and superb value.|