The Kenwood KSC-SW10 brings quality bass to your vehicle interior with 150W power amplifier, dual voice coil and passive radiator. The Kenwood KSC-SW10 active subwoofer is compatible with virtually any type of car radio thanks to its compatibility with line level or speaker level.
- Compact, active bass tube
- 7.0 inch 150W active system
- Dual voice coil 180mm concave subwoofer and passive radiator
- Aluminium Die-casting Back-Frame and Front Aluminium Plate
- 1 RCA Input & Speaker Level Input for Easy Up-grade
- Supplied with Wired Remote (Gain/LPF Frequency/Phase Switch)
- Includes velcro straps
- can be mounted flat under a seat in the passenger compartment
- Can accept either line level (RCA) or speaker level.
- Size: 14-1/2" width x 3-11/16" height x 8-13/16 depth
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
*Warranty: Limited 30 Day Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
Limited 30 Day warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Aaron From Wildwood
|Great for small places. Like under seat. I put this in the headliner on a john deere tractor.|
Keith From PA
I have had this installed for over a year now and love it. I couldn't think of a better subwoofer for my SUV. I don't blast it so I become deaf but loud enough to know I got something behind it that makes the stereo sound good. If you want to blast it to knock your windows out forget it not for you. If you want to enhance your really low end without blasting it this is it.
Mike Pack From Texas
|Really enjoy this unit. Had a Kenwood WOOX 100 amp unit prior to this I used for years before it gave up the ghost. Great for under the back seat of my extended cab pick-up. The remote volume and frequency selection unit makes it easy to fine tune. Doesn't have the thump of my wife's 1,600 watt system but gives good added bass.|