Dynamat 19100 License Plate Kit
We are a Dynamat authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- •(1) Plastic license plate frame
- •(1) 4" x 10" sheet of Dynamat Xtreme
- •(4) 5" x 1/4" self-adhesive neoprene foam strips
- •(1)Dynamat logo window sticker
- • User's Manual
Designed to Eliminate the Most Commonly Overlooked Noise Offender
You achieve excellence by sweating the details, and that's why Dynamat offers the 19100 license frame kit. It's designed to eliminate the most commonly overlooked noise offender in your vehicle — the annoying rattle and buzz of a naked license plate!
- This kit consists of a plastic license plate frame, a 4"x10" sheet of Dynamat Xtreme and 4 pieces of foam gasket material.
- The kit is made specifically to stop the rattling noises caused by a vibrating license plate on a vehicle with a high powered audio system.
- Dynamat Xtreme provides 4 times the damping efficiency of Original Dynamat, the conforming ability of Premium Dynamat, and the radiant energy reflection of Super Dynamat.
- Dynamat Xtreme has an aluminum layer for high-temperature areas.
- There is a high tack permanent adhesive with a peel off plastic liner on the back of the Dynamat Xtreme.
- Remove the license plate from vehicle.
- Remove any dirt or grease from the back of the plate.
- Firmly apply Dynamat to back of plate. Press firmly to eliminate any air gaps.
- Apply the adhesive neoprene strips to the backside of the Dynamat License Plate frame.
- Attach license plate into guides of the License Plate frame, then install on vehicle.
- UPC: 769103191007
- Weight: 1
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warrantied if the defect is due to physical damage.
Do you own this product?
Write a review!
It does its job well, silencing your license plate from rattling. But the logo and "I've got better sound" look cheesy. I wish there was a blank one available.
The Dynamat license plate kit does exactly what it's supposed to do. My license plate used to rattle a lot, and quite frankly it was embarrassing. Now it stays perfectly put. The license plate frame that comes with it is a little cheesy, but I put it on anyway.