If you need a small-format subwoofer that really delivers in extremely small enclosures, this is where your search ends. The 6W3v3 is a true subwoofer, through-and-through. It employs the same technologies as its larger diameter brethren to deliver a whopping 0.35 in. (8.9 mm) one-way linear excursion. The 6W3v3-4 is best used with amplifier power in the 50W - 150W range and is optimized to operate in a tiny 0.15 cu. ft. (4.2 l) sealed enclosure, or a 0.25 cu. ft. (7.1 l) ported enclosure. Detailed enclosure recommendations can be found in the "Specifications" tab.
- 6.5" 4-ohm subwoofer
- Mineral-filled polypropylene cone with nitrile-butylene rubber surround
- Vented Reinforcement Collar - reinforces the critical cone / spider / voice coil joint, resulting in superior mechanical integrity
- DMA Optimized Motor System - Dynamic Motor Analysis system aimed at improving dynamic motor behavior
- Elevated Frame Cooling - delivers cool air through slots directly above the top-plate to the voice coil of the speaker
- Spider and Lead Wire Assembly - Nickel-plated brass push terminals combine with strain relief features to ensure solid contact and lead-wire reliability
- Surround Stress-Relief - resulting in longer life and more consistent surround behavior
- Floating Cone Attach Method (FCAM™) - ensure concentricity of the surround, spider and voice coil without torquing the suspension to achieve it
- Customizable Trim Ring
- Top-mount depth: 4-3/16"
- Sealed box volume: 0.15 cubic feet
- Priced per speaker
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 699440921459
- Weight: 9.01
- Sku: 92145
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Darkside817 From 510 SF BAY AREA
|i replaced the sub with the stock one in my honda element. this thing rocks its hooked up to a 300 watt crunch ammp it's no 12. but for a 6.5 it does the trick. I olny have one. im happy. would buy again.