The oversized 7.7-inch design of the M770-CCS component woofer results in increased efficiency (more output for a given amount of power). Combine that advantage with long excursion and excellent power handling and you have a speaker system truly capable of playing loud and clear in a powerboat at speed.
The M770-CCS component woofer is optimized to operate with a large volume of air behind it (at least 2 cu. ft. / 57 l). If you need a system with a 7.7-inch component woofer that operates in a small sealed enclosure, select our M770-TCS, instead. To keep up with the capabilities of the component woofer, we employ a 1-inch pure silk dome tweeter that is specially treated to withstand the marine environment. Silk has been chosen for its lightness, excellent damping properties and smooth response characteristics. You will appreciate the clean, articulate high-frequency response of the M-Series dome tweeter, especially at higher volume levels.
A true 2-way passive crossover network is sealed in a protective capsule and mounted to the woofer's frame so that it does not require additional mounting provisions. Although M770-CCS Component Systems can be used with as little as 40 W per channel, for best audio performance we recommend amplifiers capable of between 75-150W of continuous power per channel.
Product Highlights:Continuous Power Handling (RMS): 100 W
- Peak Music Power: 225 W
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS): 40 - 175 W / Ch.
- System Efficiency: 91.0 dB @ 1 W / 1 m
- System Nominal Impedance: 4 Ω
- System Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 25 KHz ± 3 dB
- Frame Outer Diameter: 7.70 in / 196 mm
- Bolt Hole Circle Diameter: 6.92 in / 176 mm
- Motor Outer Diameter: 4.41 in / 112 mm
- Frontal Grille Protrusion: 0.99 in / 25 mm
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 6.25 in / 159 mm
- Mounting Depth: 3.15 in / 80 mm
- Flush Mount Fixture Diameter: 2.38 in / 60 mm
- Flush Mount Mounting Hole Diameter: 1.875 in / 48 mm
- Flush Mount Mounting Depth: 0.70 in / 18 mm
- Surface Mount Mounting Hole Diameter: 2.44 in / 62 mm
- Surface Mount Protrusion: 1.02 in / 26 mm
- UPC: 699440917865
- Weight: 11
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.