M-Series 7.7-inch Marine Cockpit Component Woofer for Infinite-Baffle Use (100 W, 4 Ω) - White Classic Grille
Purpose-engineered and built for real marine duty, the M-Series component speakers deliver maximum audio performance in any open-air boating environment.
The M770-CCW component woofer is optimized to operate with a large volume of air behind it (at least 2 cu. ft. / 57 l). If you need a 7.7-inch component woofer that operates in a small sealed enclosure, select our M770-TCW, instead.
Although M770-CCW component woofers can be used with as little as 40 W per channel, for best audio performance we recommend amplifiers capable of between 75-150 W of continuous power per channel.
Please note: this listing is for a single component woofer with an attached 2-way, passive crossover network and a grille. No tweeter is included.
- Centrex® UVresistant polymer baskets and grilles
- RMS: 100 watts
- 1.25" (32 mm) voice coil
- Low-profile/ progressive-roll spider
- Frequency Response: 45 - 25,000 Hz
- Top-mount Depth: 3.15 " (F)
- 7.7" M-Series Marine Cockpit Component Woofer
- 4 ohms impedance
- True 2-way networks with 1st order low-pass and 2nd order high-pass circuits
- Cutout Dimensions: 6.25" (E)
- Recommended Power Range: 40 - 175 watts RMS each
- Color: White Frame w/ White Classic Grille
- Injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone with UV inhibitors
- Synthetic rubber surround
- DMA-optimized, long excursion design
- Polyswitch solid-state tweeter protection
- Sensitivity: 91.0 dB
- UPC: 699440917889
- Weight: 5.01
- Sku: 91788
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.