M-Series 7.7-inch Marine Cockpit Component Woofer for Infinite-Baffle Use (100 W, 4 Ω) - Titanium Classic Grille
Purpose-engineered and built for real marine duty, the M-Series component speakers deliver maximum audio performance in any open-air boating environment.
The M770-CCW component woofer is optimized to operate with a large volume of air behind it (at least 2 cu. ft. / 57 l). If you need a 7.7-inch component woofer that operates in a small sealed enclosure, select our M770-TCW, instead.
Although M770-CCW component woofers can be used with as little as 40 W per channel, for best audio performance we recommend amplifiers capable of between 75-150 W of continuous power per channel.
Please note: this listing is for a single component woofer with an attached 2-way, passive crossover network and a grille. No tweeter is included.
- Frequency Response: 45 - 25,000 Hz
- Injection-molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone with UV inhibitors
- Color: Black Frame w/ Titanium Classic Grille
- True 2-way networks with 1st order low-pass and 2nd order high-pass circuits
- Low-profile/ progressive-roll spider
- 1.25" (32 mm) voice coil
- Top-mount Depth: 3.15 " (F)
- 7.7" M-Series Marine Cockpit Component Woofer
- DMA-optimized, long excursion design
- Cutout Dimensions: 6.25" (E)
- RMS: 100 watts
- Recommended Power Range: 40 - 175 watts RMS each
- Synthetic rubber surround
- Centrex® UVresistant polymer baskets and grilles
- Polyswitch solid-state tweeter protection
- 4 ohms impedance
- Sensitivity: 91.0 dB
- UPC: 699440917704
- Weight: 5
- Sku: 91770
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.