Pyle PCT10 8-Plug Pro Audio Cable Tester
Affordable, Easy Way to Ensure Your Cables Are Working Properly
The Pyle PCT10 gives you a simple and easy way to make sure your audio cables are working properly. The unit supports some of the most used cable types used in the sound recording industry, providing you with an all-in-one solution to help identify cable continuity issues in your audio set-up -- that way you can resolve any problems before important events.
LED Indicator Shows You Which Pins Are Working
With just a turn of the dial you can test if each pin on your cable is working properly. The LED panel features 6 indicators that let you know if your cable has full continuity and which pins are functioning or broken. That way you can repair any broken pins or purchase a new cable while you still have time.
Some of the amazing features of this product:
- LED INDICATOR: The audio connector cable tester features LED indicator lights that let you know if your cable has full continuity and which pins are functioning or broken so you can repair or purchase a new cable while you still have time
- 6 WAY SWITCH: This 9-volt battery (not included) powered audio equipment cable tester has a 6-way switch for selecting connections to be tested and an integrated ground connection status check. A must-have for sound engineers and musicians
- RUGGED AND DURABLE: The Pyle Pro audio cable tester is built in a strong, compact metal casing. This 8-in-1 equipment audio cable tester is made to last and is a great long-term solution to help keep your audio setup running smoothly
- SUPPORTS 8 CABLES: Tests cables w/ all combinations of the following connections - 3.5mm TRS Jack, 1/4'' TRS Jacks, 3 Pin XLR Male, 3 Pin Female XLR audio cable, RCA Phono, 4 Pin Speakon, and Banana Plugs
With support for the most common cable types in the sound recording industry, the PCT10 is your go-to for making sure your next performance goes off without a hitch. Or, you can do a little house cleaning and throw out any cable that's no longer working.
- XLR Female 3 Pin
- Sold as: Unit
- Batter 9V Batter (Not Included)
- Plugs Banana Plugs
- Speakon 4 Pin
- TRS Jack 3.5mm
- RCA Phono
- TRS Jacks 1/4''
- XLR Male 3 Pin
- Weight: 1.4 lbs.
- UPC: 068888896702
- Weight: 1.5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.