Pyle PDWM2100 2-Ch. VHF Wireless Microphone System
Experience the Freedom of Wireless Microphones, Now Easier than Ever
The Pyle PDWM2000 is a wireless microphone system featuring a rack mountable VHF base unit and includes two wireless microphones. This system is the perfect for professional engagements, religious events, and is also a great way to have fun with friends and family: you can start your own karaoke nights, and thanks to the two included microphones, smooth R&B duets are now easier than ever.
The wireless microphones give you the freedom and mobility needed for active, energetic performances. They're especially great for events with multiple speakers, since handing off the microphones is a breeze.
Some of the amazing features of this product:
Two Wireless Microphones Mean Twice the Fun
This unit comes with two microphones which are great for performances involving two people. Each microphone has its own volume dial on the base unit so you can balance the vocals as desired. The base unit also features an LCD display which lets you know the signal strength of each microphone as they’re being used. Since each microphone is on its own channel you can control them individually, and are color coded for easy reference.
Features Mixed 1/4-inch Output for Easy Operation
The PDWM2100 comes with a ¼-inch mixed output, which lets you hook up both microphones to one input on your mixer.
Using manufacturing breakthroughs pioneered by Pyle, the PDWM2100 system redefines the price point for quality microphones. Class A solid state electronics are engineered for low noise, distortion and coloration. You will be amazed at how much microphone PDWM2100 gives you for the money. Pyle has been in business for over 35 years, and their manufacturing experience and expertise is easy to see - and hear.
- Professional VHF 2 Channel Wireless System
- Dual Handheld Microphones Included
- Dual Telescoping Receiver Antennas
- Dual Volume Controls with Digital Readout
- On/Off Broadcasting Switch
- ¼'' Individual line outputs & Mixed ¼'' Outputs
- Carrier Frequency: 210-270Mhz
- Dynamic Range: 80dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.5%
- Frequency Response: 60Hz~12KHz
- Operation Range: 50-150 Meters
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 80dB
- Receiver Power Supply: AC 110/240V
- Microphone Power Source: 9 Volt
- Receiver Dimensions: 1.0'' x 7.9'' x 11.4''
- Microphone Dimensions: 9.6'' x 1.9'' x 1.3''
- UPC: 068888901826
- Weight: 3
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.