The P3D4-15 is Rockford Fosgate’s best performing Punch series subwoofer. The P3 subwoofers now feature anodized aluminum cones and dustcaps along with unique spider venting to keep the motor cooler than previous versions. These feature VAST technology to increase surface cone area up to 25% and a FlexFit basket for extreme installations. Best of all, a new hybrid stamp-cast basket offers the best of both worlds by providing super strength while minimizing weight and resonance.
Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability. Onlinecarstereo.com is an authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate products.
- Anodized aluminum cone and dustcap
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring with optional grille
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Soft touch rubber over-mold for greater grip
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- CEA-2031 compliant
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.5"
- Speaker Connector: Dual 10 AWG compression
- Fs (Hz): 21.7
- Qts: 0.54
- Vas (Liters): 155.8
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 86.2
- Xmax (mm): 13.3
- Woofer Displacement: 0.107 cu.ft.
- Cutout Diameter: 13.94"
- Mounting Depth: 7.58
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687332785
- Weight: 29
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Bryan From San Diego
|These woofers are BRUTAL. i am pushing 1200w RMS into each of 2 woofers (600w per voice coil) and they can handle it like a champ. i am running a Hifonics Brutus 2400w RMS at 1 ohm with 2 backup batteries and a 350A HO alternator.
cole From wisconsin
i got one of these in my buick skylark on a old punch 550 two channal in my cheap ported box it gets very loud for one sub ive had many rockford subs and this is the best thay have had in years it reminds me of the old HE and HX subs.