The most convenient way to get low frequency bass in your system is to drop-in a Punch Loaded enclosure. We’re not talking junk in the trunk, we’re talking the same genuine Punch woofers available separately. Punch Loaded enclosures are constructed with durable 5/8" MDF and tuned by our computer aided design software. P2 Loaded Enclosures feature similar tonal performance as P1 models, but with more power handling capacity.
Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability. Onlinecarstereo.com is an authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate products.
- Diameter : 12 Inch
- Sensitivity : 85 dB
- Impedance : 1 Ohm
- Frequency Response : 27-250 Hz
- Peak Power Handling : 2400 Watts
- Number Of Subwoofers : 2
- Enclosure Type : Ported
- Color : Black
- Amplified : No
- RMS Power Handling : 1200 Watts
Total Power Handling
- Anodized aluminum cone and dustcap
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Diamond cut cast aluminum trim ring with optional grille
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Soft touch rubber over-mold for greater grip
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- CEA-2031 compliant
- Loaded with two P3D4-12 subwoofers
- Constructed with 5/8" MDF
- High current binding posts
- Proprietary high-flow, low-noise port
- System Configuration: Vented
- Enclosure Material: 5/8" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard)
- Speaker Connector: Up to 10 AWG compression terminals
- Dimensions: 15.125" x 33.875" x 15.75"
- UPC: 780687333003
- Weight: 90
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 90 Days Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product?
Write a review!
I have this combo running off a rockford 1000.1 b-d and it didn't last a week fried em good thing they came with a warranty but they do sound great though good clean bass, it's tearing my sis taurus up lol I also have this in my taurus with a 500 watt constant power rockford dynamatted trunk and man the bass is loud and clear and very deep but i'm looking at the t1 or 2's next
I put these in my car paired with the t500-1bdcp. I just want to let anyone who is thinking about buying these know you are in for a real treat. You should break them in first before you do anything else. There are some people who does not like to wait, but you will not regret it in the long run. The sound is amazing, the looks are great, and it will for sure beat your ride to death. I can't stress enough about the break-in, but talk to anyone who had been doing this as long as I have and they will tell you the same. As I always say if you like it, buy it. No regrets here.
The price was great. I havent pushed them too hard yet so that they get broke in but so far they pound very nicely. Defininitely impressed with rockford fosgates and I cant wait to hear just how hard theyll hit once theyve had some break in time. I had the low end rockford fosgates before and they were loud as hell and these p3's are a huge step up from the previous so im betting these will be even louder.
Very good quality and sound
I had these speakers connected in my vehicle before and the sound quality and bass was great for the amp that I was running with it (Punch500.1) Still waiting to a bigger amp and test the limits of this product and will send an updated review. All in all a good purchase, I really enjoy Rockford Fosgate products.