The Prime R400-4D amplifier offers high efficiency through the implementation of its Class-D circuitry while being able to power a full-range system. This amplifier is optimized for 4-channel front/rear systems so you can run midrange/tweeters in the front doors/dash while running midrange/tweeters in the rear doors/deck. Match with a mono amplifier for subwoofers and you'll have a Rockford Fosgate system that any Car Audio Fanatic will envy.
- 75W RMS x 4 @ 4 Ohms
- 100W RMS x 4 @ 2 Ohms
- 200W RMS x 2 [bridged] @ 4 Ohms
- MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +18 dB bass boost at 45 Hz)
- Soft Start Turn-on
- 2/4 channel switch
- 40 Amp In-line fuse is highly recommended
- Heavy duty cast aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable high-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Dimensions: 6-11/16"L x 11"W x 2"H
- UPC: 780687333119
- Weight: 5
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Connor From Oklahoma
|This is an absolutely amazing buy for the money, quality, and power this amp puts out. I've had mine for about a year or so now, and it's never let me down.|
Brandon smith From Thornton CO
It's rockford what else could you say.
Gary From Santee
|Ya I new to the whole car audio world but I've had it for almost a year now and no problems what so ever. Not a bad price and it powers my 4 speakers quite nicly I'd reccomend it to anyone.|