JVC (JVCKENWOOD USA Corporation) is a wholly owned subsidiary of JVCKENWOOD Corporation. JVC is a leading developer and manufacturer of sophisticated audio and video products that use superior technologies to deliver high quality sound and images.
In consumer products, JVC offers high definition displays and home theater projectors, digital video camcorders, home theater systems, audio components and systems, portable audio products, digital storage devices, audio and video accessories and car audio/video products.
An innovator throughout the analog age, exemplified by the JVC-developed VHS videocassette format, JVC has demonstrated the same innovative flair in the digital age. From our acclaimed home theater projectors to our ground-breaking Everio digital camcorders, JVC continues to offer a succession of distinctive products that deliver sound and images with the power to move people.
In addition to consumer products, JVC offers professional electronics products and distributes a complete line of broadcast, professional, presentation and security equipment. These include cameras, professional camcorders, DVD recorders, high definition monitors, editing equipment, video/data projectors, video data recorders, storage systems and video security products.
Since 1927 the JVC brand name has been associated with the very best in audio and video technology, and that continues to this day.
- Monoblock DRVN Series Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output: 1000 watts x 1 chan.
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Soft start turn-on
- Mono channel operation
- Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Subsonic filter (24 dB at 15 Hz)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 20-20000 Hz
- Dimensions: 10-1/4"W x 11-13/16"D x 2-3/8"H
- UPC: 046838049514
- Weight: 10
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.