If you need to quickly add bass to a system or want to alleviate the hassle of separate amplifiers and subwoofers, then the P300-12 is the right one for the job! The P300-12 features a Punch 12” subwoofer in a custom sealed enclosure and is powered by a mighty 300 Watt amplifier. The system is all-inclusive, so you only need to run power, ground and a signal from the source to get this baby moving. Features a durable exterior that resists scrapes and bumps while in the trunk or cargo area.
Rockford Fosgate is considered the best in car audio in terms of quality, sound and affordability. Onlinecarstereo.com is an authorized retailer of Rockford Fosgate products.
- Peak: 600 watts
- RMS: 300 watts
- Proprietary woofer optimized by Rockford Fosgate for this enclosure
- CEA-2031 Compliant
- Klippel Verified
- Proprietary spider venting/cooling technique
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- High modulus Kevlar™ re-inforced paper-pulp cone
- Semi-flexible, PVC removable protective motor cover
- Multi-point high-temp/high-strength neck joint bonding technique
- Tall-profile VAST™ Santoprene™ surround for larger surface area
- Dual tear & fatigue resistant poly-cotton spider with woven tinsel leads
- Fatigue resistant and reduced strain "stitched on" flexible lead wire design
- Proprietary all metal, radially oriented compression input terminal assembly
- Optimized motor magnetics with extended pole and bumped vented backplate
- High temp 2" voice coil w/ spun-laced Nomex™ insulating re-inforcement collar
- Frequency response: 35-150 Hz
- Subwoofers are usually sold as a single unit unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 780687340841
- Weight: 29.6
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product? Write a review
T.J. From Cleveland
|I bought this to replace my infinity 10 basslink (which i had for years) finally blew out. Put the rockford in my F150 extended cab and what a difference. Hits harder than i had expected. Good sound.......and clean for a 12. Fits in the back perfectly.
KEVIN URATANI From San diego
|I purchased this item a few weeks back for my 2003 Mercedes E-500.
The car has the standard Mercedes car stereo by harmon kardon, nothing else. I wanted a little more depth for the existing system without the hassle of a huge box and a ton of money.
I purchased a amp install kit from radio shack and had at it. Install time for myself was 40 min or less. It was really easy.
As far as the sound .....WOW !!!! Seriously Outstanding. It was not that childish stuff you hear driving through your neighborhood occasionally. It was very clean ..... But it can punch , once dialed in.
Also as I used it more it sounded better and better..... I think it needed too break in.
I've owned the Bazooka amplified sub for my silverado and this is way better.
Plus it was cheaper.......