The Punch PBR300X2 uses our patented BRT (Boosted Rail Technology) for an ultra efficient design that does not use a switching power supply to generate its rated power. This allows the chassis design to be much smaller than traditional sized amplifiers. The BRT also has a variable hi-level DC offset turn-on circuit for easy installation into any OEM system. It is great for smaller stealth installations, as well as for motorcycles and recreational vehicles.
- 100W RMS x 2 @ 4 Ohms
- 150W RMS x 2 @ 2 Ohms
- 300W RMX x 1 [Bridged] @ 4 Ohms
- Ultra compact chassis
- Remote bass level input (remote level control sold separately)
- LED power and protect indicators
- Mono channel operation
- Optional PEQ provides 0dB to +18dB @ 45Hz
- High level speaker input connection
- Low level RCA input connection
- NOMAD protection circuitry
- Convection cooling design
- Extruded aluminum heat sink
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 150mV-4V
- High level: 400mV-11V
- Variable DC offset sensitivity
- Built-in 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- Crossover frequency: 50-500 Hz
- Frequency response: 20-20000 Hz
- Damping factor: >200
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 20-250 Hz
- Dimensions: 6-3/4"L x 4-1/4"W x 1-1/2"H
- UPC: 780687340506
- Weight: 3
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.
Do you own this product? Write a review
DJ Mo Phiya From Maryland
|I bought two PBR amps for a stealth install. This two channel 300 watt amp gets hot especially if the charging system is not delivering enough power to the amp. Noticed that after upgrading my amp and battery the amp runs a little cooler. It still runs hot so make sure you have some venting space. It has held up to the demands I have put to the amp on a pair of Punch Pro 6.5" Mids.