- Instruction manual (English/ French/ Spanish)
- 2.5mm Allen wrench
- 2 End caps (installed)
- Two 30-amp fuses (installed)
- Mono subwoofer amplifier
- Four 5/8" Self-tapping screws
The KAC-5001PS is designed with specific features to power your subwoofer(s) with a frequency range between 20 and 200 Hz. This amplifier is not designed to power a full-range speaker.
Onlinecarstereo has been a long time authorized dealer of Kenwood products and we make sure you get your products on time. We source our supplies straight from the manufacturer / dealer so you can be sure you're getting an authentic and original Kenwood product.
- Class D design
- 9-13/16"W x 2-1/4"H x 7-9/16"D
- variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz at 24 dB per octave)
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- bass boost (0-18 dB at 40 Hz )
- 300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (500 watts x 1 at 2 ohms)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- preamp inputs
- fuse rating: 30A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- UPC: 0019048201942
- Weight: 7
*Warranty: 1 Year Onlinecarstereo.com warranty.
1 Year warranty from Onlinecarstereo.com implies that repairs must be returned to Onlinecarstereo.com, not the manufacturer. More information can be found in our help section under returns & warranties.
What's not covered : Misuse, abuse, defacement, physical damage of any kind, and improper installation / operation. Video and multimedia equipment with damaged or cracked screens.Subwoofers and speakers are not warranted against being blown, burned or abused.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Claude From Montreal
Very good sound very powerful. It's small so it's perfect for my Jeep.