Big Power, Small Package
V-Power amplifiers are known for their compact size, but don’t underestimate their power capacity. Although they have a 40% smaller footprint than their predecessors, they produce the same amount of power as before. Get the power you need, even if you have limited installation space.
Dual Feedback Modulation
Dual internal error correction technology – which had previously only been available in the PDX and X-Power amplifiers, is now integrated in V-Power mono amplifiers. The audio input signal is analyzed, compared, and corrected twice dynamically as the signal is processed through the amplifier. The result is amplifiers with the widest frequency response, higher damping factor, and lowest noise in its class.
- 300W RMS x 1 @ 4 Ohms
- 350W RMS x 1 @ 1 Ohm
- 500W RMS x 1 @ 2 Ohms (MAX Power)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-400 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 50 Hz)
- Class D amp with MOSFET power supply
- Preamp and speaker-level inputs
- Preamp outputs
- Remote Sensing automatic turn-on when using speaker-level inputs
- OPTIONAL RUX-KNOB wired remote level control
- Gold-plated screw terminals
- Fuse rating: 30A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- Dimensions: 7-7/8"W x 2-3/16"H x 7-7/8"D
- UPC: 793276012401
- Weight: 5.07
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.
Do you own this product? Write a review
Rick Stein From Minnesota
You can never go wrong with alpine. Arrived as promised and performs as promised.
Brad From B'ham, AL
|Great amp for the money, clear and does what its supposed to do without issue. This is my third different Alpine amp in a car and they have always exceeded my expectations as far a longevity, price and performance.|
Rick From MN
|Alpine is always a good choice, this amp was everything it promised it would be...|