Axxess GMOS-044 Wiring Interface for Chevrolet Cruze 2011-2014
We are an Axxess authorized dealer so you get up-to-date, fully warrantied products. Shipping is free to the lower 48 states on everything you order!
- • Provides accessory (12 volt 10 amp)
- • Retains R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power)
- •Used in amplified or non-amplified systems
- •Retains chimes
- • Provides NAV outputs (Parking Brake, Reverse, Mute, and V.S.S.)
- •ASWC harness included (ASWC not included)
- •Retains OnStar/ OE Bluetooth
- •Adjustable volume for chimes and OnStar
- •High level speaker input
- •USB updatable
- •Retains balance and fade
It most commonly used in automotive and industrial applications, where different components need to be connected to form an electrical circuit. This is typically includes a series of cables, connectors, and terminals that are designed to carry electrical signals between the components and it's type of electrical harness used to connect two different types of electrical components together.
- Provides accessory (12 volt 10 amp)
- Retains R.A.P. (Retained Accessory Power)
- Used in amplified or non-amplified systems
- Retains chimes
- Provides NAV outputs (Parking Brake, Reverse, Mute, and V.S.S.)
- ASWC harness included (ASWC not included)
- Retains OnStar/ OE Bluetooth
- Adjustable volume for chimes and OnStar
- High level speaker input
- USB updatable
- Retains balance and fade
- Cruze 2011-2015 (1)
- Cruze Limited 2016 (1)
(1) With monochrome screen
- UPC: 086429232635
- Weight: 1
- Authorized Internet Dealer
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 1 year from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization.