The THUNDER Series speakers are designed to compliment any installation while delivering a full range sound experience for all types of music. In order to get the most out of your music and hear it as the artist performed it, you need speakers that can reproduce the full range of sound frequencies.
The THUNDER Series offers the best full range sound reproduction of any speaker in their class with particular focus on low frequency reproduction, where THUNDER speakers play much lower than other models allowing you to listen to great bass even if you do not want to install a subwoofer. The THUNDER40 is a 4" 2-way coaxial speaker pair that can handle up to 35-watts RMS power. THUNDER speakers are set apart from the "other guys" because of its ability to reproduce low frequencies that other speakers cannot reproduce. Even in systems that don't have subwoofers, the THUNDER40 provides excellent bass response for all kinds of music.
- Extended Low Frequency Reproduction for Bigger, Fuller Sound
- Concave Cone Design for Improved Off-Axis Response
- 2-way car speakers (pair)
- 4" polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- 1" silk dome tweeter
- power range: 2-35 watts RMS (70 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 75-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 92 dB
- impedance: 4 ohms
- woofer mounting depth: 1-13/16"
- grilles not included
- Car speakers are usually sold as a pair unless otherwise noted.
- UPC: 715442171316
- Weight: 4
- Authorized Internet Dealer
*Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer warranty.
This item is accompanied by a manufacturer's warranty. If it is found to be defective, it may be returned to OnlineCarstereo.com for replacement within 30 days from the original date of purchase with proper return authorization. After the 30 day time period, products must be returned to their original manufacturer for the remainder of the manufacturer's warranty period.